Monday, February 17, 2014

Mr and Mrs Barbeque


I am an online/freelance Web Developer/Online Marketer since I graduated from college. Just last year, I got employed at an unregistered IT firm located somewhere in Mabolo area and I came to know a budget restaurant near our home office. Last Valentines day, in order to fool me to have a normal lunch date like we always have, JJ asked me to have lunch in Mr and Mrs Barbeque instead. So we went there and enjoyed the new ambiance since they already moved into their new location in Persimmon Mabolo. 


This is the list of what we ordered.
Torta - P45
Shell Soup - P45
Squid - P50
Rice (per cup) -  P10
Leche Flan - P25

We had our motorcycle washed at a car wash nearby. Finally he got a bath after so many years and picked it up after lunch.




Rates:
Motorcycle - P100
Car - P180


And finally the SURPRISE! I never expected to have on Valentines' Day since he doesn't usually give flowers on memorable dates.




6 pieces pink rose flowers in a bouquet - P1000

I really asked him for the price of the flowers (LOL). He bought it at Kaye's Floral Accent located in 13-Z Archbishop Reyes Avenue Cebu City (032-234-1894/032-233-0277). It's a bit pricey since it's peak season considering it's Valentines' Day and there are lots of typhoon visits this past few months.

After our shift, the actual Valentines' Day dinner date is up at One Claypot House.

0 comments:

Post a Comment