Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cafe Marcelino


My parents had this seminar at Cebu Business Hotel in Cebu City. They invited me and my sibs to spend time with them. We went to Dimsum break for dinner just before going to the hotel. On our way to their room, we stopped by Cafe Marcelino, a cafe with tasty food and drinks inside the hotel premises and found at the 3rd floor of the hotel to be exact. They're food is very affordable and inviting. They also invited their colleagues to drop by the cafe to chill.



At the cafe they had this karaoke that is of unlimited use as long as you order beer or any alcoholic drinks. Sadly, the cafe closes at 10:00PM. I only ordered Cali Shandy since I'm not really into alcoholic drinks which only costs P45 and you get to sing a lot of songs since they don't have a lot of customers. Actually we are the only ones inside the cafe that time since the guests at the hotel are mostly the only ones that visit the cafe.

Here's the look of the cafe's interior.




I was unable to take a picture of the cafe outside. My apologies. Here are my companions for the night. LOL. My sibs are not found in the picture since they chose to stay at the hotel room last night.





0 comments:

Post a Comment