Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Famous Belgian Waffle at JCentre Mall

This is my first post for 2014. December 2013 activities wasn't posted on the blog yet since I am busy with work and also I don't have an internet connection at home due to poor Globe service. On the last week of December 2013, we had a family gala at JCentre Mall AS Fortuna Avenue Mandaue City. We watched an MMFF entry starred by Ryzza Mae Dizon and James Bimby Aquino Yap. The movie was very funny and had some scenes with drama in it. And not to mention, the movie has loads of advertisements in it. Anyway, after watching the movie, my parents, my sibs, my bf together with my cousin stroll around the mall and I happened to notice my favorite waffle store. I immediately offered to treat them for them to be able to try it. My favorite is BlueBerry Cheesecake so I suggested them to try that one. Then enjoyed it but due to some issues with the waffle, it's kind of difficult to finish the whole waffle cause you get so used to the taste that you can only finish half of it.












0 comments:

Post a Comment